A long time ago while we were in Ohio Robert was playing outside in the backyard when one of the bees that was flying around stung him on the bottom of his foot. The next time we went to church he had to wear one of Christopher’s shoes because his foot had swollen up so much. Then a while after that when we had moved down to Florida he was helping Nicholas do the grilling and as he was bringing out some of the food to be grilled Nicholas heard Robert say Oooww! When Nicholas turned around he saw that Robert had stepped on one of the pieces of charcoal which had fallen on the ground when the coal had been put in the grill. The burn healed and Robert was fine, and Mom and Dad warned him to wear shoes when he was out doing work, but did he listen? Nooo. Just this week while Robert and Christopher were out weeding the front flower bed Robert stepped on something that either stung or bit his foot. Once more his foot swelled up like it had before but this time it hurt even more. Maybe now he will wear shoes when he has to do work, but who knows? He didn’t learn last time.